- There will always be too much to do – and this realisation is liberating.
- When stumped by a life choice, choose “enlargement” over happiness.
- The capacity to tolerate minor discomfort is a superpower.
- The advice you don’t want to hear is usually the advice you need.
- The future will never provide the reassurance you seek from it.
- The solution to imposter syndrome is to see that you are one.
- Selflessness is overrated.
- Know when to move on.
Source: Oliver Burkeman’s last column: the eight secrets to a (fairly) fulfilled life | Health & wellbeing | The Guardian