Live like flowing water.. If u stop for a person, you will stink and create unhealthy surroundings for that person.
“Just ask once .. if NO then go ahead. Life is too big for a person who can not trust you.”
* People who run sports bodies in India are boring sarkari-types.
* Zafar Iqbal was the captain of the Indian hockey team that lost 1-7 to Pakistan in the finals of the 1982 Asian Games in New Delhi.
* Yuvraj Singh was dating Kim Sharma and was the vice-captain of the Indian cricket team.
* The walls of Mohammed Kaif’s house were blackened with graffiti by vandals after India lost a cricket match.
* Women married into many middle-class families are expected to be nothing beyond good housewives.
* Many people from North-East of India do not associate themselves with India.
* Women from the North-East are subject to lewd remarks in many places in India.
* Rustic Haryanvi lines in Hindi films (remember the wrestler-goon in Khosla Ka Ghosla) and television (remember Udham Singh on Channel [V] ) are funny.
* A regular Indian team is composed of players chosen from different states.
stop figting over it morons!! – Thought about religion from Nishanth Shetty
(dead link) Jeffrey Zeldman: King of Web Standards (http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/aug2007/id2007086_670396.htm)