By assuming that the other person has pressing needs, I am able to make peace with the apparent bad behavior.
those who travel together will hang together
This too shall pass
Source: This too shall pass – Wikipedia
Find the essence of their question, and answer it with a positive response.
Focus on helping people.
- There will always be too much to do – and this realisation is liberating.
- When stumped by a life choice, choose “enlargement” over happiness.
- The capacity to tolerate minor discomfort is a superpower.
- The advice you don’t want to hear is usually the advice you need.
- The future will never provide the reassurance you seek from it.
- The solution to imposter syndrome is to see that you are one.
- Selflessness is overrated.
- Know when to move on.