Some of the shortest stories:
1) Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain.
Those who had notes, were busy looking for a shelter.
2) Man and God both met somewhere,
Both exclaimed – “My creator”
3) He asked are you – “Hindu or Muslim or Christian”?
Response came – I am hungry
4) The fool didn’t know it was impossible –
So he did it.
5) “Wrong number”… Said a familiar voice.
6) What if God asks you after you die –
“So, how was heaven??”
7) “They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh.
But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love.”
8) And finally…. _We don’t make friends anymore, We add them nowadays