- Moonh Changa na howe ta gal changi Karla is said to someone who is speaking something irrelevant.
- Mamme khade tere chowk te is said when Police is seen standing on traffic lights.
- Fukri Mari janda, Lapeti chalo is said to someone when someone is flaunting too much.
- Kedi Maa da phone Aeya hai is said by Punjabi mother to her young boy ,who often gets a call from his girl friends.
- Tera Tid (Stomach) kyu dukhda is said to someone interferes in their matters.
- Khottey de putra is quite often used by father scolding a son
- Kidda is the shortest way to ask how are you?
- Kaim is the shortest way to say I am doing good.
- Gaah / Att is the shortest way to say it is amazing.