Alongside the hike letter, Infosys has also asked its employees to sign a non-compete agreement letter saying they will not join any customer or competitor for a period of six months after their job termination at Infosys. The competition has been specified – Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Accenture, IBM Global Services, Cognizant Technology Solutions and Wipro.
(dead link) Source (http://rtard.wordpress.com/2007/06/25/just-another-softwhore-engg/)
1) The Consumer is always right.
2) If you think the consumer is wrong, go back to rule no.1
(dead link) Source (http://www.watblog.com/2008/03/24/meet-kal-raman-indian-born-education-entrepreneur-hopes-to-make-a-difference-in-india/)
Watching Google from the outside – with the limited information that offers – it seems they buy companies mainly to get more:
– Data. Like articles, meta data, digital archives, photographs.
– Users. Or in more general terms, customers or market share.
– Technology. Mostly, that’s software, like web or desktop applications.
– Developers. Or, in more general terms, call it employees.